Monday, May 2, 2011

Keep Calm And Drink Coffee



It's Monday. Oh Joy (insert sarcasm). I just love weekends and spending time with my family but Mondays seem to come ever so fast. I am sitting here in silence, which is a rare occurrence in this house, drinking a cup of hot coffee. Cinnamon vanilla is my very favorite, and unlike Joel who likes his coffee black, I enjoy the more foo-foo coffee drinks. I am pretty sure coffee is liquid energy! And who couldn't use some of that. :) I also think it makes or house smell delicious. If we had a Starbucks in Judson I'd be in trouble. We have such a busy week ahead and so many things to thank God for. Hope you have an energized Monday as well and get lots of great things accomplished!
P.S. Please pray for Joel as it is his first day back to work after his shoulder injury.

*image from simplyvintagegirl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones