Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Amanda


My baby sister turns 24 today. I called her an old fart yesterday, and she told me that she wasn't over 25 so that didn't apply. lol. I am so thankful that God gave me such a wonderful sister. She is funny, kind, loving, beautiful, and very thoughtful. She can always make me laugh no matter what kind of mood I am in. Her stories are always long and drawn out but that's why I love her. We can always talk for hours. We have been through so much together and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful friend.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday today. I love you and wish I was there with you celebrating. Oh yeah, watch out for the U.P.S. man the cane I bought you should be delivered today. xoxo

p.s. Joel, Kaden, and David say Happy Birthday  too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones