Thursday, April 28, 2011

Storm

 

I love this song, thanks so much Jen for telling me about it. With everything we've been going through lately it really just speaks. Please continue to pray for Alabama and the devastation there. I grew up in Alabama and it holds a special place in my heart. I have many relatives (including my dad and my sister) living there, and friends who live there as well. I praise the Lord that they are all ok. Thank You Jesus for protecting my family and friends. Please be with those that have lost their relatives and homes. I pray for your peace God. I pray that You wrap them in your arms and give them strength during this difficult time. Be with them, comfort them, hold them in the palm of your hand. In Jesus' name I pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones