Sunday, April 10, 2011

Look Whoooooos Nine Months Old











I just love this next one. I caught a sweet moment between the two of them.


Can't believe our little guy is nine months old already. Boy does time fly. I am already thinking about ideas for his one year pics, I know I'm bad. Put the camera down! :) I am so thankful for this sweet little blessing. He is such a joy.
David has such a vibrant personality.  His favorite thing to do right now is explore. He loves to touch things and try and figure out what they are and how they work. He loves K. Anything that big brother does D laughs at. K has a very special way with him. D is a snuggle bug, he loves to be held. Anything in his hands goes straight to the mouth, yum. Nine months is such a fun age with their smiles, giggles, complaints, preferences. Happy nine months D we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones