Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Swimming in the deep blue sea









I just love the way they are looking at each other in this next one. SWOON!


 

On the count of three make your best fishy-face....1, 2, 3!


  I tried making bath-time fun today by adding those Crayola Color Fizzes to my boys bath. We went swimming in the deep blue sea. K had such a fun time pretending. He said there were beautiful fish, crabs, and even some sharks we had to watch out for! Yikes. I love playing pretend with him. He has such a wonderful imagination. He told me, "Mommy you better not take any more pictures cause a shark will bite you camera!" lol. Let's hope not! Hope your Wednesday turned out to be just as fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones