Saturday, March 12, 2011

K's 4th Birthday!











I can't believe I am going to be the momma of a four year old. This little boy is the sunshine of my life. He is so full of joy and has such a sweet spirit. Joel and I are so grateful for him. I am preparing today for his Lego Birthday Extravaganza. Lot's of little loose ends to tie up.

I'll leave yall with a quote from one of my favorite books to read to him.
"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be."

2 comments:

  1. These are great. Happy Birthday K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that K likes getting his picture made now. He is so photogenic and you got some great birthday shots.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones