Thursday, March 10, 2011

Laughter

There is something so wonderful about a good laugh. Maybe its the way your belly hurts afterward, or maybe it is just because you are sharing it with people you love. Either way, I think laughing with my boys is one of my very favorite things to do. I am a very serious person usually. I always need a plan, need structure, need stability. Where is the freedom in that? My husband and children are not like that at all. Praise the Lord! They are funny, spontaneous, and free. The picture above dipicts that perfectly. K our oldest son makes my heart smile. He is such a goofy little boy. God has given him such a sweet heart and the ability to make people laugh. He is a lot like Joel.

Thank you Lord, for my family. That I am able to stay home with my boys. I love the fact that you have given them such wonderful gifts. I praise you because you have intrusted me with them. They are such a blessing in my life. I can see your joy in their sweet faces. I can see just a glimpse of your glory in their smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones