Tuesday, March 29, 2011

If life is a garden: mine is afloat.


I am really excited for summer this year. I can't wait to get out and go fishing with my boys! :) Joel and I love to fish and K is a pretty good little fisherman as well. I also think this year we will have a garden. A SMALL one of course, as I don't really have a green thumb. OK let's be honest here I killed off hosta last year that my mother and mother in-law gave me, which they said was almost impossible. That's right I did it. :( . Not sure what went wrong. Joel says that I drowned them. I thought if you didn't water things they die, so I watered them every chance I got. Guess they die if you DROWN them as well. Who knew?

I am really looking forward to being able to eat fresh tomatoes and zucchini. Yum. I will also be looking into planting sweet potatoes because little D can eat his weight in sweet potatoes. Any helpful hints? Tips, Tricks. Secrets you can pass along? 

And since the sun and I have a love hate relationship. I will be dawning that hat at the top from http://www.shopruche.com/ one of my new favorites! Don't hate. I love the vintage feel and the big bow. What? Big Bows? Yep! I am a southern girl by birth and at heart the bigger the bow the better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones