Friday, December 30, 2011

When Life Hands You Lemons.....CELEBRATE!


It seems like this pregnancy has just flown by! Maybe it's because I am chasing around two other littles, or maybe I don't have a lot of time on my hands lately either way one little baby coming right up. I just can't believe we only have four weeks left. Our sweet little bundle will be here in less than a month.
I haven't really had a lot of crazy cravings up until recently. I am loving anything with LEMON!! I got a lot of recipes, with lemon as an ingredient, off pinterest and have been cooking up a storm. The picture at the top is one of my fav dishes so far. However, I also have been craving lemon on some crazy things like potato chips. I haven't given into the potato chip craving just yet, but it sure does sound good.

What are some of the craziest things you have craved while pregnant or heard of people craving?

1 comment:

  1. I craved anything with ketchup & mustard on it. Some of it wasn't too weird... sandwiches, french fries, chicken nuggets... but there were a few weird ones. Dipping potato chips in ketchup/mustard & my husbands favorite - macaroni & cheese with added ketchup & mustard!
    It sounds totally gross to me now but at the time I couldn't get enough!!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones