Saturday, December 3, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

Last night we took our boys to Norwayne Field for the annual Christmas tree lighting. It was our first time this year and I must say it was a lot of fun. Although we had to battle the cold the kids had a great time. K loved the parade with the fire trucks and police cars. :) Daddy, David, and I truly enjoyed the lights. A lot of people put hard work into decorating those trees and we were very grateful for their efforts. If you notice in our family picture my coat is open, that's because it won't zip anymore! :) 7 more weeks until we meet the newest member of the Johnson clan. I must say I am excited about Christmas but I am even more excited to meet our own little miracle. :) Hope you have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones