Thursday, December 8, 2011

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


We are loving listening to A Very She & Him Christmas around the Johnson household this holiday season. Listening to Christmas music instantly puts me in a good mood.  I wrapped a few presents yesterday (even one for Santa himself ) and today I will be attempting to get photos of the boys for our Christmas card this year. Send up a little prayer for me today. LOL. I don't know what it is but taking pictures of your own children is much different than taking pictures of other peoples.

On another note a few of the toys we've been looking at buying for little D are on sale today. Click here to see! We love Melissa and Doug toys. Especially this little wooden set. Adorable.
Hope you all have a cheerful Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones