Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Run Momma Run!


This past weekend I ran my first ever 5K! And I can't wait for the next one. Who would have ever thought I'd say that about running? I know right! I am so thankful to my sweet husband for his support. As I crossed the finish line he was parked right by it blaring "The Final Countdown" from our van. :) I am so grateful as well for all of the sweet encouraging words from my friends/family. I know that 3.1 miles doesn't seem like much, but if the only running you ever did before was errands then it is a great accomplishment! I think Joel is going to run in the next one and he has already informed me he will cheer me on from the finish line. Any takers for babysitting? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones