Monday, June 18, 2012

Our Father's Day Friend


I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day and spent time with those wonderful men in your lives. I know we did. Joel is the best daddy to our children. He loves them with zeal. He is so passionate about his role as a father and a spiritual leader. He encourages me to walk closer to the Lord. He is such a wonderful provider and a very loyal man. He is my best friend! I couldn't imagine walking through life with anyone other than him. I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful husband.

We spent Father's Day swimming at the pond and we found a new friend. That's K holding our special guest. Isn't he brave. Our boys are such adventurers. :) David also held the frog and Jimmy (our nephew) did as well. As for me and Emmy, well lets just say we had fun snuggling under the umbrella! :) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones