Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy One Month Emmalyn June




Miss Emmalyn turns one month old today. Oh my how the time has just flown by. I guess having three Johnson "littles" helps a bit with that. :) So let me tell you  a little more about our sweet girl. As you can see she's just beautiful with all of that dark hair and those pretty blue eyes, although I might be a little biased since she is mine.

Things Miss Emmalyn Adores:
Sleeping- she has been doing this since birth and is really good at it. ;)
Nursing- Out of all three of my children she has been the best at it.
Baths- She loves the warm water and I think the noise of it running is comforting to her.
Sounds of the Ocean- I know this may sound weird, but when I can't get her to sleep at night I have an Ipad app with sounds of the ocean. It works like a charm.
Pink- she absolutely adores anything pink, and looks so cute in it too.
OK I'll admit I <3 pink, but she doesn't seem to mind it! ;)
Her brothers- She loves it when they talk to her and read to her. She can be fussy and if one of them pays her any mind she perks right up.  They sure love her too.

Things Miss Emmalyn Detests:
Getting dressed: Although she loves baths she hates getting dressed.
The absolute dark: She likes to have a light to look at.
Pacifiers: Much to my dismay she won't take one. I have tried just about every brand they make.

All in all she is a pretty happy girl and doesn't complain about much. She is a very calm, laid back baby. We are very blessed to have her in our lives. Happy One Month Miss Emmalyn June. Mommy, Daddy, Kaden, and David love you to the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones