Sunday, September 30, 2012

Our Junebug is 8 Months! :)


Our sweet little June Bug is 8 months old! :) She has such a sweet/laid back personality but these last few weeks have been pretty hard since she has gotten in two more teeth. I am sure all of you mom's out there with teething babes can empathize. We have tried everything from Tylenol to teething tablets and nothing seems to ease the discomfort. So if you would please pray for our girl I'd really appreciate that! :) I am sure we have many more sleepless nights on the agenda.
She is just too adorable. I love to play dress up with her. It is so fun picking out different outfits with matching accessories! Cute shoes, hair bows, and tights fill her closet. She has more clothes than her momma, and that's saying something! lol.
We have been listening to the  new Matt Redman cd around here. The boys love "10.000 reasons but I am pretty sure Emmy's fav is "We are the free." That one is my favorite as well.
John 8:36 "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones