Saturday, August 11, 2012

Our Junebug is 6 Months!!


Our sweet girl is six months old and I can't even believe time has flown by so fast. She has the most infectious grin. I just love her chubby little cheeks. Isn't she so precious? She is such a joy to this family and we thank God every day for blessing us with her. We love you Emmy Girl!
 We have had such a fun summer I have had a hard time keep up with this blog. My littles are my first priority. :) We have been swimming, camping, vacationing, and all of the other things that coming along during these hot summer months. I am so ready for the beautiful colors of fall and a hot mug of apple cider. Not to mention the start of home school, K's soccer, and football.
I have successfully taken K's Kindergarten pictures and I can not wait for you to see them. I am one beaming proud momma. I can't believe my baby is 5. We start school after Labor day weekend and this is one momma that needs to get organized pronto! :) I have already started school shopping and I have to admit I love buying office supplies. Can anyone else out there relate? If your not careful you can really drop some dough at Staples. I know I am showing my true geekery! :) You can see where my children get it from. We are all just too school for cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones