Friday, March 9, 2012

Laundry Day


Laundry day: Who am I kidding! There should be an EVERY between those two words. With three Johnson children, two of which are messy little boys, the pile of laundry is never ending. I am sure all the moms of young children out there can sympathize.
I love to play race car with our boys in laundry baskets. It is so much fun to push them around the house.  Kaden has always loved it. I guess he has always had a need for speed. However, David wasn't sure if he liked it the first day we played. Now he can't even walk past any laundry basket without trying to climb in. I think some of the most fun activities that my children enjoy are things that can't be purchased i.e. blanket forts, pirate ship boxes, & laundry basket race cars.  I love the joy it brings them. I also love that they have such vivid imaginations. Watching them pretend makes my heart smile.


I do have to admit that Joel's race car is a lot faster than mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones