Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rockin The Air Guitar!


Don't you just love this. This makes my heart so happy. I love to see my children worship the one true God. :) This week in church Devan talked a little about how worship isn't just about singing and lifting our hands in praise. It's about the way we live. We can worship God in our everyday lives. I have been trying to put this into practice. I thanked God this morning while doing the laundry. As simple as it may seem God is pleased when we acknowledge Him always. Colossians 3:23 says, "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men..." I did laundry with my heart today.
I pray you get quiet time alone today to worship God. I also pray that even if you are doing simple things, like laundry in my case, you do it unto the Lord! Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones