Thursday, August 18, 2011

Our Little Soccer Player






I just love the smile on D's face. He is a good soccer player too (with daddies help) !

We have had an exciting week. Yesterday was K's first soccer practice and let me just say I couldn't be more proud. He paid attention to his wonderfully patient coaches. He was so cute in all his gear, which I guess is only something a mom notices according to Joel. He is "super smoosher" (a K original) fast. When did the baby I gave life to grow into a little boy? Overnight it seems. I am just so proud of him and can't wait to cheer him on at his first game! :) Did I mention he just loves it? He can't stop talking about it today, and wants me to help him practice his stops. lol. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: the johnsons


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones